Tamwalsh replied

293 weeks ago

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Online Free > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

Chronicling the events that took place between <a href=">Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones (2002) and <a href=">Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith (2005), The Clone Wars follows the wartime days of Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Yoda. The Clone Wars bridges the gap between The Original and Prequel Trilogies of The Star Wars Saga and brings new characters to the forefront of Star Wars canon, including Anakin&#39;s apprentice Ahsoka Tano, and Captain Rex.
Yoda, Mace Windu, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker and other Jedi Knights lead the Grand Army of the Republic against the droid army of the Separatists.
I hate that grownups get on here and dis a cartoon. It&#39;s a kids show people!!!! My son is 5 and LOVES this show. All is friends and cousins ages 4-15 LOVE this show. Yes some thing fall flat but it is a CHILDS show!!!!I dig it!! I never even had an interest in Star Wars AT ALL. Now I am rethinking that and have borrowed all 6 movies. We watched all 22 episodes and own the full length animated movie. I&#39;m sure the movies will be more on an adult level. So for all the grown men still living with their mommies grow up a quit gripping about kid shows. The animation is great. The plot is a bit choppy in places but for the most part it flows great. It keeps my son and his 3 year old sister occupied for the entire show not just the first few minutes.
I grew up in the prequel era. An era that is hated by the most vocal of star wars fans yet I loved it. I watched all the films when I was younger. I would fight alongside the movies against imaginary foes. Then I grew past that and star wars was beginning to fade for me. Then suddenly a new show was on cartoon network. Nothing like the original mini series that I had seen in the past. This new show was like a movie in every episode. Once untold stories and plots suddenly existed for me and I was pulled into the politics and battles of the clone wars once again. As I grew more mature so did the show. It&#39;s plots becoming more complicated and its stories growing darker as it neared its final seasons. I cried when Ahsoka left unaware that the show would be canceled after that season. For weeks after that I hated Disney but then came the lost episodes and I was overjoyed. It is years later and I still go back to rewatch episodes. I still pray for more. Each time Star Wars celebration rolls around I pray that we will get another clip from an unfinished episode. Clips that bridge the gap between the films and the shows. Now I know that many still do hate the clone wars but please keep an open mind. Realise that the show is told for children and not adults. Understand that there is a broader star wars story because of this show. I certainly do.

No. This series neither is a reboot of the original <a href="/title/tt0361243/">Clone Wars</a> (without a &quot;The&quot; in the title) cartoon nor contradicts or erases it from the canon. However, The Clone Wars was considered &quot;television canon&quot; while Clone Wars was considered &quot;continuity canon&quot;, which meant the material from the latter (the older series) would be written off as erroneous in the event of contradiction between the two. Furthermore, since the reformation of Star Wars canon announced by the Lucasfilm Story Group, only select works outside of the ordinal Star Wars movies have a confirmed place in the continuity of the movies, and while The Clone Wars has been included, Clone Wars (along with other several <a href="/company/co0071326/">Lucasfilm</a>-made spin-offs of Star Wars, as well as all Expanded Universe works, published before mid-April 2014) has not, thus as far as the two &quot;Clone Wars&quot; series are concerned, the implications are the same as before, except the newer series is supposedly immune to being retconned in the future.<br/><br/>Prior to the change, series creators claimed that continuity with the other Expanded Universe works was being taken very seriously by them, with <a href="/name/nm1396048/">Dave Filoni</a> being well-versed in the Expanded Universe. However, <a href="/name/nm0000184/">George Lucas</a> had the right to make slight adjustments for the sake of the story. Additionally, he was consulted directly when dealing with the major characters. According to a November 2006 internet post by <a href="/name/nm3088428/">Randy Stradley</a>, editor and author of Dark Horse Comics, he had met with <a href="/company/co0196838/">Lucasfilm Animation</a> to discuss integrating the show with the Clone Wars comics. However, the feature film and television series introduced a number of continuity inconsistencies, some of which directly contradict previously published sources and require retconning or major shifts in the previously established Clone Wars timeline, which are yet to be determined by <a href="/name/nm0154863/">Leland Chee</a>, the keeper of the Holocron continuity database. Chee had indicated that they will wait until the series is largely completed before issuing &quot;a revamped timeline&quot; (as shown here).<br/><br/>Lucasfilm confirmed with <a href="/company/co0086701/">TV Guide</a> that &quot;The Clone Wars does not supersede the original Clone Wars series in continuity, but instead expands upon what the original series established. However, Filoni had defended any differences in continuity: &quot;But there is never an implicit connection between the micro-series that Cartoon Network did previously and the series that were doing now. I personally as a fan never think of it as discrediting any of the other material. It&#39;s just that other material is from a different point of view, a different look at the war and take on the war. It&#39;s an ever-Expanding Universe in a lot of ways.&quot;<br/><br/>This entire series takes place in Clone Wars&#39; third season episode <a href="/title/tt0859544/">Chapter 22</a>, in the space of time during the montage that covers an unknown amount of time. <a href="/title/tt0859543/">Chapter 21</a> ends just after the introduction of General Grievous, as Anakin becomes a Jedi Knight, while <a href="/title/tt0859545/">Chapter 23</a> begins the Invasion of Coruscant leading directly into the events of <a href="/title/tt0121766/">Revenge of the Sith</a>.<br/><br/>With the Lucasfilm Story Group&#39;s declaration to uncanonize the former Expanded Universe (now rebranded &quot;Legends&quot;), this series remains canon while the older 2D-animated one does not. In the box set for the first season of the series, the producers included special &quot;Director&#39;s Cut&quot; versions for seven of the episodes. These versions are probably just the original unedited versions which had to be shortened in order to fit in the correct time limit for airing on a television channel.
a5c7b9f00b
The Fisherman movie free download hdReports of My Death full movie hindi downloadStrange Days in hindi free downloadthe Chasin' You Around full movie in hindi free downloadThe Last of Us: Part II in hindi free downloadtamil movie dubbed in hindi free download The Office GeeksGef hrlich Leben - Einmaleins der Filmartistik movie in hindi hd free downloadEpisode 3.4 full movie in hindi free download mp4Better Luck Next Time full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieBatman: The Dark Knight Returns, Part 1 full movie free download
Please log in to post a reply.